AsIO is the file system that makes windows run, without it you can’t open any programs and your computer will not even start. If AsIO has stopped responding or crashed, then there are a few options for different ones of these scenarios:
The “Can’t open AsIO.sys” is an error that has been present for a while and it is caused by the driver not being installed properly. The solution to fix this issue is to install the driver manually.
The issue “can’t access AsIO.sys” might appear at any time during the startup, installation, or use of an ASUS utility. Don’t worry if you’re getting this error. The suggestions below may assist you in resolving the issue.
What exactly is AsIO.sys?
ASUS is responsible for the AsIO.sys driver file. It’s usually preloaded and installed with the ASUS motherboard on your ASUS PC. One of the most frequent issues reported by ASUS customers is “can’t access AsIO.sys.” AURA & AI Suite are the most often affected.
This issue may appear when you first start your computer or when you install AURA or AI Suite. Depending on your scenario, use one of the links below to get the remedy.
If you get this issue when you open AURA or AI Suite, here’s how to fix it. If you get this issue while installing AURA or AI Suite, here’s how to fix it. If you run across this problem, here’s how to fix it. When your computer boots up,
If you get this issue when you open AURA or AI Suite, here’s how to fix it.
When attempting to access AURA or AI Suite, the error “cannot open AsIO.sys” may appear. To resolve the issue, just execute the software as administrator.
1) Press the Windows logo key on your keyboard.
2) Go to Run as administrator and type the tool you’re having trouble with (AURA or AI Suite). After that, you should be able to run the application.
If you get this issue while installing AURA or AI Suite, here’s how to fix it.
This problem has been reported by several customers while installing AURA or AI Suite (I, II or III). If you’re having trouble installing AURA or AI Suite because of this problem, try the steps below to repair it.
1) Right-click the utility’s downloaded file (the zip file) and choose Properties.
2) Tick the “Unblock” checkbox at the bottom, then click OK to save the changes.
3) Open the zip file and extract it.
4) Open the extracted folder and look for the “AsusSetup.exe” file.
5) Right-click “AsusSetup.exe” and choose Run as administrator from the context menu. The program should then be installed successfully.
If you get this issue when you start your computer, here’s how to fix it.
If this error notice appears when you boot up your computer, the ASUS utilities (typically AURA or AI Suite) may be to blame.
If you have many ASUS utilities installed, you may remove them one by one to find out which one is causing the issue. Simply remove and reinstall as administrator if you only have one ASUS utility installed.
This is how you do it:
1) Select Apps and Features from the Start menu by right-clicking on the button.
2) Select one of the ASUS utilities from the drop-down menu.
3) Click Uninstall, then click Uninstall again once the confirmation box appears.
4) After you’ve completed the removal, restart your computer and see whether the issue persists.
If the mistake persists, it is unlikely that utility is at blame. If you have many ASUS utilities installed, go through the instructions again until you find the one that’s causing the issue.
After you’ve identified and uninstalled the tool that’s causing the issue, follow these steps to reinstall it:
a) Right-click the utility’s downloaded file (.zip file) and choose Properties.
b) Tick the “Unblock” check box at the bottom, then click OK to save the changes.
c) Open the zip file and extract it.
d) Locate the file named “AsusSetup.exe” in the unpacked folder.
e) Right-click “AsusSetup.exe” and choose Run as administrator from the context menu.
I hope you found the information in this post useful. Please leave a remark below if you have any queries. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Watch This Video-
The “Can’t open AsIO.sys” is a common error that can be caused by a number of things, including hardware and software problems. The following fixes will help you fix the issue:
-uninstall your audio driver;
-update your audio drivers;
-run the command prompt as administrator;
-restart your computer. Reference: can’t open asio.sys (2) 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to fix can t open AsIO sys?
How to delete AsIO sys?
A: You can delete AsIO in the Control Panel.
What uses AsIO Sys?
A: AsIO is an acronym that stands for Asynchronous IO and refers to the type of communication interface used by audio drivers.
- can’t open asio.sys error code 5
- can’t open asio.sys error code 433
- can’t open asio.sys (2)
- how to fix asio.sys error
- asio3.sys error