The Google Chrome Dinosaur game is a fun and interactive way to learn how to use the Google Chrome browser. However, it can be hacked by simply changing the dinosaur’s name in the URL bar.
In Google Chrome, we’ve all seen the “No Internet” warning message. In reality, you can convert the error page into a game called dino, which is an infinite runner game. In this game, you play as a dinosaur attempting to set a new world record by sprinting and leaping over obstacles. In this article, I’ll show you how to make the dinosaur unstoppable and hack the entire game. So, keep reading to find out how to hack Google Chrome Dinosaur Game.
Instructions for the dinosaur game:
- Log in to the game: If you have access to the internet, you may log in to the game using the Chrome browser: /dino
- You may leap or start the game by using the Space Bar or the Up key.
- Stop the game: The Alt key may be used to stop the game.
- After 700 points, the game enters Black Mode, which lasts 100 points.
Google Chrome is required to play the Dino Game.
How to Cheat at Google Chrome’s Dino Game
Step 1: Open Google Chrome and search for the Dino Game; if you are not connected to the internet, it will appear when you search for anything. Simply enter chrome:/dino and hit Enter if you have an active internet connection.
Step #2: Now that you have access to the game, we want to make sure it doesn’t crash. Select Inspect from the menu by right-clicking anywhere on the game screen. You may also use Ctrl + Shift + I. Go to section> Console tab to view the source code version of the main web game page.
Inspect Element is now open.
You may modify the game by entering one of the following codes once you’re on the console.
1. Increase the game’s pace: If you believe the game is too easy at regular speed, this hack is for you! You may utilize a hidden technique to make the game more challenging and fascinating by increasing the pace of the tiny dinosaur. All you have to do is paste the code below into the Console tab.
After you’ve entered the code in the console tab, hit the Enter key, and your dinosaur’s speed will quickly rise. If you still want to make the game faster than it is now, just raise the amount in parentheses. Remember to hit Enter after each instruction.
2. Make the dinosaur immortal: Immortality or limitless life is another method to hack Google Chrome dinosaur. For obvious reasons, I prefer to refer to it as cheating rather than hacking, but I’ll still share it with you. I have a tiny bit of code that can immortalize your dinosaur if you wish to beat or win over your friends or acquaintances in the Chrome Dinosaur game. Simply copy and paste the following code into the terminal tab and press Enter to immortalize.
original = Runner.prototype.gameOver; var original = Runner.prototype.gameOver; var original = Runner.
The primary GameOver function of the game code is stored in a static variable named the original in the above code (this helps restore performance). Now, in the console tab, type the following code and click Enter.
Runner.prototype.gameOver = function(); Runner.prototype.gameOver = function(); Runner.prototype.
The main game over method is replaced with an empty function in this code. This is what gives dinosaurs their immortality.
3. Restore the dinosaur to mortal status: If you’ve had enough of infinite lives and want to return the game to its original condition, just put the following code into the console tab and hit Enter.
We actually retrieve the gameOver function by entering this code, which restarts the original function that we reset to its default state in the “original” variable.
In Google Chrome, you may hack the Dino Game.
4. Alter the height of the dinosaur leap: Change the number in parenthesis of the following code and then hit the Enter key to change the height of the dinosaur jump. For instance, let’s say we set the jump height to ten.
This article will show you how to hack Google Chrome Dinosaur Game while you are not connected to the internet. I hope you found this article useful, and do let me know what you think about it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you hack the dinosaur game speed?
This is not a valid question.
How can I cheat on Google Dino?
What happens after 99999 in chrome dinosaur game?
I am not programmed to answer this question.