The Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) is a subsystem of the Microsoft Windows operating system that allows Linux binaries to run within a container on top of the Windows kernel. This article will show you how to install and use WSL on any PC running Windows 11.
The windows subsystem for android windows 10 is a feature of Windows 10 that allows users to run Android apps on their Windows PC. This tutorial will show you how to install the Windows Subsystem for Android on any Windows 11 PC.
Windows 11’s official stable build was released two weeks ago. Windows Insiders on the Beta Channel were allowed to install pps on their new Windows 11 PCs only a few weeks ago. It is true that it is only accessible to a small number of users, mainly in the United States. You could, of course, just join the Beta program and set your system’s region to the United States. However, since the Windows Subsystem for Android needs a minimum of 8GB of RAM, this won’t work for computers running Windows 11 on unsupported hardware with 4GB of RAM. This article will show you how to install the Windows Subsystem for Android on any Windows 11 computer.
It may seem odd to be able to run pps on a Windows 11 PC, but it has a lot of advantages. It’s a huge thing to be able to run applications on your PC straight immediately without needing to install Android emulators.
Of course, the Windows Subsystem for Android feels like an emulator in certain ways, but it has a significant speed advantage over other emulators presently available. You may also utilize the Amazon App Store, but it only offers a small selection of applications, the majority of which aren’t suitable for everyone. So, if you don’t want to move to the beta channel or have a Windows 11 PC that isn’t supported, here’s how you install Android applications on your Windows 11 PC.
How to set up pps on a Windows 11 computer
Before we begin, you should be aware that there will be a number of problems and performance difficulties, and that the final product is still a long way off, thus the beta channel’s availability. As a result, anticipate occasional glitches when using the application.
Step 1: On any PC, sideload Windows Subsystem for pps.
You may now only install the app if you’re a member of the Windows Insider beta channel program. Because if you aren’t, you will be unable to download the app from the App Store. However, there is a method for you to sideload the program. Simply go to @rgadguard’s Microsoft Store link generator and enter your information.
- Click here to get to the website.
- Simply copy and paste this URL https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/windows-subsystem-for-android/9p3395vx91nr into the search box once it opens.
- A box labeled RP will appear to the right of the search field. Change it to Slow by clicking on it.
- A box with a checkmark will appear. Select it by clicking on it.
- A list of different files will appear in a few seconds.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link with the biggest file size, which is about 1.2 GB.
- To get the MSIXBUNDLE file, click the link.
- That is all there is to it.
Install the Windows Subsystem for Android in Step 2.
Because it is a BUNDLE file, you can’t just double-click it and execute it now that you’ve downloaded it. We’ll be using the Windows Terminal to install it in this instance.
- On the keyboard, press the Windows and X keys. This brings up the Start button’s context menu.
- Select the Windows Terminal (Admin) option and open it.
- In the Windows Terminal, enter the following: Add- AppxPackage -Path (put the path address of the downloaded file here).
- Simply hold down the Shift key when right-clicking the file to obtain the path. The copy will appear as a route option.
- Simply press the Enter key when you’re finished.
- The program should now be installed on your computer, and you should be able to locate it in the Start Menu.
Step 3: Loading pps from the side
Now that you’ve installed the Windows Subsystem for pp, you may start sideloading APKs straight away. You may learn how to sideload pps on Windows 11 by reading this tutorial, which discusses and explains how to sideload pps quickly.
That’s how you can quickly install pps on virtually any Windows 11 computer. However, you must ensure that both Virtualization and Virtual Platform Machine are activated in the BIOS menu. All of these information may be found in our article to Sideloading pps on a Windows 11 PC.
You Might Also Enjoy – How to Enable pps Support in Windows 11
Leave a message in the comment box if you have any more questions on how to install Windows Subsystem for Android on any Windows 11 PC. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.
More Related Content:
The windows subsystem for android download is a way to install Windows Subsystem for Android on any Windows 11 PC.
- windows subsystem for android install
- how to install apk on windows 11
- how to install android apps on windows 11
- windows 11 android apk
- windows 11 for android download