The LG TV remote is a great tool for navigating your smart TV, but it can be frustrating when you want to change the input source without using the remote. Here’s how to do it with just your voice and a few simple steps.
The how to change input on lg tv with only power button is a guide that will help you change the input source on your LG Smart TV without using the remote.
A Smart TV is only considered smart if it can be operated without the need of a remote control. Fortunately, there are several smart TVs on the market that can be controlled through an app on your phone. Yes, it is possible that you have misplaced or broken your original remote. So, while you wait for a replacement, are you going to sit and watch TV or are you going to find another method to watch TV? Thankfully, the new Smart TV from LGs allow you to operate them without a remote, which is fantastic! Continue reading to learn how to adjust the input on an LG TV without using the remote.
You could just turn on your LG TV by pressing the power button, which is great, but what about changing inputs or changing settings? That is a significant question. Fortunately, there are methods to watch TV without using a remote. Let’s see how to change the input source on an LG Smart TV without using the remote.
- Wireless Internet Access
- LG Smart TV
- App LG ThinQ
- Mouse (USB)
How can I change the input on my LG TV without using the remote?
- First and foremost, you’ll need to connect the mouse to the LG Smart TV’s USB port.
- Now, switch on the TV by pushing the power button on the front of the device.
- You’ll be brought back to the main menu.
- To choose the Inputs option, use the channel up and down buttons.
- You may now use the mouse to choose the prompt. Simply choose the input source for your LG Smart TV, and you’re ready to go.
- Make sure your LG Smart TV is turned on and connected to the internet.
- You may use the mouse to go to settings and connect to a network straight away if it hasn’t been linked to a WiFi network.
- The LG ThinQ app is now available for download. The software is available for Android and iOS smartphones and is free to download.
- Check to see whether your mobile device and television are both connected to the same WiFi network.
- Press the + button on the app screen to open the LG ThinQ app.
- Then hit the TV option under the Home Appliances section.
- The app will start looking for LG Smart TVs that are on the same WiFi network as you.
- Select your TV after you’ve found it. A verification code will now appear on the screen of your LG Smart TV.
- In the LG ThinQ app, enter this code. This is necessary in order to connect the app to your LG Smart TV.
- On your app, you should now see a few buttons for your TV.
- On your LG Smart TV, you may now browse and choose to adjust the volume, channel, and even the input source.
You should be OK if you have one of the latest LG Smart TV models. You may need to search for an earlier version of the app if you have an older LG Smart TV. You should be able to find this by performing a Google search and installing it on your device.
And that’s how you can use your LG Smart TV without a controller to control and change the inputs. LG Smart TVs utilize their own WebOS operating system, thus you’ll have to use the software that comes with it. However, if your LG Smart TV runs Google’s Android TV OS, you may utilize the Google Assistant by giving voice commands or by using the Google TV Remote app, which is compatible with most Android Smart TVs.
You Might Also Like – LG Smart TV Casting
We hope that this tutorial has made it easier for you to use your LG TV without the need of a remote. If so, please let us know in the comments, along with the features you were able to utilize using the TV app remote.
More Related Content:
The lg tv change input with remote is a guide that will teach you how to change the input source on your LG Smart TV without using the remote.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change the input source on my LG TV?
The input source can be changed by pressing the input button on your remote and selecting the appropriate option.
How do you change the input on a TV without the remote or buttons?
You can change the input on a TV by using an HDMI cable. In order to do this, you need to have a device that has an HDMI port and is connected to the TV.
How do you change the input on a smart TV without a remote?
You can change the input on a smart TV with a remote by holding down the power button for about 10 seconds.
- how to change input on lg smart tv remote
- how to change hdmi on lg tv remote
- input button on lg tv without remote
- lg tv no menu button
- lg tv 42lt670h change input