The software and firmware update process on PocketBook e-Readers is quite simple. This article will provide you with the steps to take in order to update your device’s software or firmware version.
The pocketbook hard reset is a process that has to be done on most e-readers. This process will restore the device back to its factory settings, and it will erase all data from the device.
E-readers make it simple to get new books. You may now download the books you wish to read directly to your e-reader device without ever leaving your house.
When it comes to reading on a gadget, PocketBook e-Reader is one of the most well-known brands. It allows you to download and save different types of e-books. Depending on your preferences, you may change the text size, colors, and backdrop of your settings. Text-to-Speech and audiobook formats are also available on PocketBook e-readers, giving you additional reading and listening choices.
PocketBook is the source of this image.
Install the latest firmware upgrades for your PocketBook e-reader to improve the performance and capacity of your e-reader. You may experience additional e-book formats by upgrading the device software version of your PocketBook e-reader. It will also have new features that will make reading easier for you.
PocketBook upgrades can offer enhancements to the device’s current features and functionalities. It has been improved for quicker processing and retrieval of books. You will benefit from improved synchronization and simplicity of usage.
Update the firmware or software on your PocketBook e-Reader.
You may install the available updates on your e-Reader device in one of two methods. In just a few minutes, you can set up an automated firmware update. You may, however, manually install the update if you want.
DON’T MISS: Order your new PocketBook E-Reader from Amazon right now!
Steps for Automatically Installing Firmware Updates on a PocketBook e-Reader
You must connect to the Internet before the firmware upgrades for your PocketBook e-Reader can be downloaded automatically. Throughout the upgrade process, make sure you have a steady network signal.
- Navigate to the Settings menu on your PocketBook e-Reader.
- Choose Network.
- Go to your WiFi settings and turn it on.
- Please type in your password.
- Return to the main Settings menu now.
- Choose your software. In certain PocketBook models, you must first navigate to the device’s information page.
- Go to the Software Update section.
- Wait for the procedure to complete. Keep your PocketBook e-Reader turned on.
Manually Installing Firmware Updates on a PocketBook e-Reader
You’ll need a Micro SD or Micro SDHC memory card to store the file if you want to manually upgrade the device firmware on your PocketBook e-Reader.
- To begin, go to https://www.pocketbook-int.com/ and pick your nation from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Support button in the top right corner.
- Select your PocketBook e-Reader device type by clicking the Choose your device option.
- Download the most recent firmware version by clicking the link.
- Now, go to the file location and copy the SWUPDATE.BIN file to your Micro SD.
- Make sure your PocketBook e-Reader is connected to a power source.
- Put the Micro SD card into your e-Reader.
- Your PocketBook e-Reader should be turned off.
- Look for the OK and Upper Page buttons and push both of them simultaneously until the message “Firmware update” shows and then vanishes.
- When asked, press the OK button.
- Wait for the procedure to complete. During the procedure, your PocketBook e-Reader will be reset.
That concludes our discussion. You have two choices for updating your PocketBook e-device Reader’s software. For further information, you may also contact PocketBook Support. Which model of PocketBook e-Reader do you have? We’re interested to learn more. You may tell us about your experience in the comments section below.
DO YOU REQUIRE A NEW E-READER DEVICE? Check out Amazon for these amazing PocketBook e-Reader gadgets!
The pocketbook support is a website that provides information about the latest firmware and software updates for different PocketBook e-readers.
- pocketbook firmware
- pocketbook 602 pro firmware update
- pocketbook e-reader
- pocketbook screen problem
- pocketbook touch lux 5