The error message “The current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request” is a common one seen in Microsoft Outlook. It usually means that the email server has exceeded its quota for sending or receiving emails.
The windows 10 either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill error message is a common problem that many people encounter.
When trying to perform an email-related action on their Windows 10 PC, some users who have set Outlook as their default email client receive the following error message: Either there is no default email client or the current email client cannot respond to the message request, Please run Microsoft Outlook and set it as the default email client. In this post, we’ll go through the many types of this error message, how to determine the reason, and how to minimize the issue.
The kind of Outlook error message you get is determined on the activity you are attempting to do on your computer. The reason of this Outlook error message is the same regardless of whatever scenario you encounter it in, and hence the method to repair the issue is likewise the same.
What causes the notice “The current email client cannot reply to a message request” to appear?
The aforementioned error notice may appear for one of two reasons:
- The Outlook.msg file cannot be seen in File Explorer.
- A third-party Outlook add-in is not properly contacting Outlook.
The Windows registry contains the content of the Outlook error message. Even though the Windows operating system is in English, the message may display in another language if the Outlook user interface is configured to that language. The text may be found in the register beneath this key.
What is the solution to the issue “Current mail client cannot reply to a message request”?
Start the Office Recuperation Program
- To open the Run application, use the Windows+R key combination and enter “appwiz.CPL,” then press Enter.
- Now scroll down the list until you locate “MS Office” (on our machine, it’s “Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016- en-us”).
- To choose it, click on it.
- Then, under the display panel, choose “Edit.”
- To begin, choose “Quick Restore” from the drop-down menu. Then, to begin the restoration procedure, click “Restore.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions, and Outlook will be recovered within a short time.
- To save your changes, restart your computer. Now check to see whether the problem persists or not.
MS Office uninstalling and reinstalling
- Search for “Programs and Features” in the search box.
- Then choose “Programs and Features” from the drop-down menu.
- Locate “Microsoft Office” in the list of installed applications and double-click it to begin uninstalling it from your computer.
- After you’ve finished uninstalling, restart your computer to finish the process.
- MS Office must now be reinstalled on your machine.
- You may use Outlook as usual after reinstalling it.
Make Outlook your default email program.
- To open settings, press Windows+I.
- Then, to access the Apps settings, click on “Apps.”
- Click “Default Apps” on the left side of the Settings box.
- Click on “Outlook” in the “Pick Default Apps” option and select it from the drop-down menu.
- The “Settings” window may then be closed.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
- In the pop-up window, right-click the Windows symbol and choose Applications and Features.
- Click Edit after selecting Microsoft Office.
- To begin the repair procedure, choose Quick Repair and then click Repair.
- After the recovery procedure is complete, restart your computer, and the program will be available to use again.
Go to Settings -> Applications -> Default Applications to make your chosen email client the system default. You’ll see that the Mail app is set as the default in the right pane under “Email.” Simply choose the email program you wish to use by default from the list by clicking on it.
- Go to the Tools -> Options -> Other tab in Outlook. Set Outlook as the default email client in this dialog box.
- Click Internet Options from the Tools menu in Internet Explorer. Select Microsoft Outlook from the E-mail option on the Programs tab.
- To save your changes, click OK.
The either there is no default mail client 2020 error message can be caused by a number of different issues, but the most common cause is that the Outlook profile has been deleted.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you fix either there is no default mail client or the current mail client Cannot fulfill the messaging request?
This is a common error that can occur when you try to send an email with your default mail client. You will need to use another email client such as Thunderbird or Outlook in order for the message to be sent successfully.
How do I make Microsoft Outlook the default mail client?
Open Outlook, click File -> Options -> Mail.
How do I fix either there is no default mail client Windows 10?
To fix this, you will need to install a mail client like Thunderbird or Outlook.
- either there is no default mail client registry fix
- either there is no default mail client outlook 365 windows 10
- either there is no default mail client windows 10
- either there is no default mail client outlook 2019
- either there is no default mail client outlook 2016